Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If your hands and heels could speak, what would they say?


“Hi, I’m over 40!”
“Hi, I work outside!”
“No it’s me, not my mother!”
“Get off my back, I thought we were sole mates!”

Why is it that men, in general, have the softest feet and yet us girls get stuck with dry heels?  Remember the last time you even snagged the sheets with your heels?

Well, have I got the answer for you!!  Having tried to maintain soft heels on a budget for years (30, to be exact!) , I have finallly come up with a wonderfully frugal solution.  It consists of two-items: 1) $1.69 Pumi-Bar from Sally's Beauty Supply and 2) a wonderful all-natural soy lotion bar by Heaven Essence, $14.99.  (http://www.HeavenEssence.com).  Unlike a real pumice stone that can get clogged with dead skin flakes, this synthetic pumi-bar is like microderm abrasion for your heels, in other words a magic eraser.  

Let's work frugally together on younger, softer skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment